Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Invisible Pink Unicorn Constitution

I was listening to NPR today whilst walking the dogs, and the guest on the Diane Rehm Show was none other than Lawrence Tribe. I'll admit I know little of him apart from the usual praise (this generation's most respected Constitutional scholar, Barack Obama's Jedi master) heaped upon him by the usual sources, and his ability to actually properly parse all 27 words in the second amendment. He pimped his new book "The Invisible Constitution", and uttered the phrase "living Constitution" at least a dozen times; I think I may have injured my neck shaking my head so much. You really should just listen to the audio yourself before the link dies (Invisible Interview). If you hold any libertarian sentiments you may wish to don a helmet before listening, lest you ruin your monitor if your head asplode.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Gudis is the evil space virus that is determined to destroy and consume every other life form in the Universe. Gudis has now come to Earth. Once infected with the Gudis Virus, the victim is unable to control itself and becomes part of Gudis' plan. The power of Gudis continues to grow and develop as it assimilates other creatures into itself. He currently resides in northern Illinois.