Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Saddened and Sobered

So my Governor was evidently arrested for trying to sell a Senate seat, trying to gut a newspaper editorial board, trying to shake down Children's Memorial Hospital, and 70-some other pages of shit; in short, I couldn't be happier. I was riding on a fucking wave of schadenfreude, I hope the asshole gets life (our last Guv. George Ryan was given 6.5 years in the Terre Haute Medium-Security Governor's Mansion for crimes that seem petty in comparison). Barack Obama said: "Like the rest of the people of Illinois I am saddened and sobered by the news that came out of the U.S. Attorney's office today..." speak for yourself Barry, I've been laughing my ass off.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Gudis is the evil space virus that is determined to destroy and consume every other life form in the Universe. Gudis has now come to Earth. Once infected with the Gudis Virus, the victim is unable to control itself and becomes part of Gudis' plan. The power of Gudis continues to grow and develop as it assimilates other creatures into itself. He currently resides in northern Illinois.